Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Picture Challenge Day 3

A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

This is part of the cast of "Gilmore Girls"!  This is my absolute favorite television show EVER!!!  I own all seven seasons.  I could not find a picture of the cast from season seven because my favorite blonde bad boy Logan (a.k.a. Matt Czuchry) and I just realized that Christopher is not in this picture either.

The witty banter and the laughs ("Oye with the poodles already!") and the gorgeous people make the show everything and then some!  I remember watching something in the extras and they said that their script was double or triple a normal 1 hr long sitcom episode script is...so they have to talk way faster!  I love it so much!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!