Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Have These "If" Books...

I have three different books titled "If..." and each book is filled with a few hundred "If" questions...never repeating the same question in any book. I have decided to start taking some of those questions and posting them to see if I can get any responses! Please give your answers some though and I want to read some interesting answers and not just one word answers! I want to interact with my readers! Please pick one of the questions below!

QUESTION #1:
IF YOU WERE TO BE GRANTED ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

MY ANSWER:
I have so many things that I want to see/do/accomplish in my life, I am not sure where to begin. I am not going to give a vague answer like I wish I had a million dollars or I wish I never had to worry about money or I wish I had a ton of money. While having a bunch of money could eliminate my debt and get me out and living on my own again, I want to earn my way to where I want to be.

My wish would be to have a two week, all expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world. I want to just get away and relax and take pictures and have someone special with me!

QUESTION #2:
IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE WHOLE NIGHT ALONE WITH ANYONE IN THE WORLD WHO IS CURRENTLY ALIVE, WHO WOULD YOU SELECT?

MY ANSWER:
If given the opportunity, I would love to spend an entire night with a few people actually...not at the same time but if I could spend it with a celebrity I would have to flip a coin between Britney Spears (I don't care what anyone says, I have loved her since I saw the premiere of "...Baby One More Time" on TRL before it was even playing on the radio) and Lauren Graham. Both of these women are beautiful and talented! Lauren Graham played Lorelai Gilmore on "Gilmore Girls" and has been in movies and other tv shows and I just think that she is an amazing actress. If I picked someone that I actually know, I would have to flip a coin again and it would be between either this incredibly handsome guy that I have gone out with a couple of times so I can get to know him a little better or the guy that stole my heart nine years ago and haven't seen in about eight years just to catch up.

QUESTION #3:
IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE WHOLE NIGHT ALONE WITH ANYONE IN HISTORY, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

MY ANSWER:
While you will not find my Great Grandfather's name in any history book, I would want to spend a whole night with him. It wasn't until AFTER he passed away in December 1999, that I was informed that he not only was he an officer in the Navy during WWII, but he was stationed aboard a ship that was involved in storming Normandy. I would pick his brain about his time in the Navy and how he got into sales when he returned home and how he knew just about the entire city of Renton. When he died, we held his funeral service at a Funeral home at the cemetery in the Renton Highlands where most of my family is buried. There was no sitting or standing room left in the main room, people were lining the hallways throughout the entire building, standing in view rooms for others, people were lined up around the outside of the building and speakers had to be turned on throughout the building and outside so everyone could hear the service. He was a very much loved man by everyone and not just his family!

QUESTION #4:
IF YOU COULD PHYSICALLY TRANSFER YOURSELF TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD AT THIS MOMENT, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

MY ANSWER:
While normally I would say Ireland because I am Irish and I would love to travel all over Ireland, I have just spent the last week couped up in my house because of the snow so I would want to go someplace tropical and warm. I want to be on a beautiful sandy beach, soaking up the sun in my bikini with a fruity umbrella drink and a hunk laying next to me. I'm sick of the cold and snow and I'm ready for some fun in the sun!

Last question I am posting today!

QUESTION #5:
IF YOU COULD HAVE LIVED THROUGH ANY WAR IN HISTORY (WITHOUT ACTUALLY FIGHTING IN IT), WHICH WOULD IT BE?

MY ANSWER:
That really is a touch question to answer because while I love history, I do not really know which war fascinates me more. I think the Civil War would have been interesting to live in. When I say interesting I truly mean interesting given where my family has come from! When my father's side of the family came over from Ireland, they came via Pennsylvania. My mother's side of the family is part Comanche and from Texas. Family battling for the north and the south...like I said...interesting!

Now pick one of these questions and comment if you will! Include the question number (you do not have to write out the question) and your answer! I look forward to seeing what others have to say and which question they pick to answer!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what YOU think about my blog! Share your thoughts with me! I respond to every comment so check back often!